This was my Sunday snack – healthy tuna salad on a crispy seed flatbread.
For tuna salad I used:
- 150 g tuna chunks in water
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 70 g green peas (I used frozen)
- 2 tbsp. chopped spring onions
- 100 g greek yoghurt 2% fat
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper – or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika (I used 1 tsp.more for extra seasoning)
Stir all ingredients together in a bowl and add extra salt or pepper for more taste. Now the only thing you have to do is put your tuna salad on flatbread. I used gluten, dairy free flatbread from our local bakery, but you can find 1000 of recipes online and bake it yourself.
So here you have your spicy, crispy tuna flatbread snacks. Enjoy them!