Today’s recipe is really easy and takes no time to cook 👨🍳 (if you have a slow cooker ☺️) And rice noodles with beef is actually one of the best combinations ever ❤️
Open recipe in PDF >>> rice-noodles-with-slow-cooked-beef
Ingredients (4 serves):
- Rice noodles 135 g
- Beef chuck 500 g
- Spring onions 1 tbsp
- Chili, chopped 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves 3 pcs
- Horseradish, grated 1 tbsp
- Avocado 2
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Salt, pepper ( after taste)
- Put beef into a slow cooker, add salt, pepper and spices after taste and cook for approx. 5 hours on low mode.
- When the meat is almost ready (~ 15 min. before the end of cooking time), cook rice noodles following instructions on packaging.
- Heat oil in a wok pan.
- Add spring onions, chili, and horseradish.
- Cook for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add noodles and avocado salsa* ,and stir all ingredients together ; cook for 5-8 minutes
- Serve immediately with perfectly slow cooked beef cut in thin slices
* blend avocado+garlic cloves+soya sauce +lemon juice+salt and pepper in food processor until smooth consistency