A life without cupcakes is a life without LOVE!❤️
So let me share you this love with all of you FRIENDS.
OPEN RECIPE IN PDF >>> red-velvet-cupcakes
Ingredients ( 9 cupcakes):
- 100 g rice flour
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 100 g butter, unsalted
- 60 g honey
- 1 egg white
- 100 g Philadelphia cream cheese, light
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 195*C
- Add softened butter and honey to a mixing bowl, turn the speed up to medium and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Add flour,baking powder and baking soda, and mix for 2 more minutes.
- Add egg white, vanilla extract and food coloring, and mix until smooth or ~ 2-3 minutes.
- Devide evenly among cupcake forms.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Than let them cook down.
- Meanwhile make icing, mixing cream cheese, maple syrup and lemon zest together.
- At least decorate your cupcakes with icing and add some fresh fruits, chocolate chips, nuts.
Cupcakes are ready to be served!