Easy peasy wraps for a delicious lunch 🍴
OPEN RECIPE IN PDF >>> kale-chicken-wraps
Ingredients ( til 10 wraps):
- 10 kale leaves 🍃
- 800 g ground chicken
- 250 ml tomato purée
- 1/2 tbs wasabina
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper after taste
- Preheat oven to 190*C
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add wasabina and onion, and cook for approx. 3-5 minutes
- Add ground chicken and continue to cook until meat is slightly brown.
- Meanwhile boil water in a medium saucepan and add a little salt.
- Prepare a bowl with ice cold water (you’ll be blanching kale leaves).
- Add 3-4 kale leaves in the saucepan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove kale leaves to the bowl with cold water and after 10 seconds remove to paper towel to dry.
- Continue process until all leaves are blanched.
- Now take 2-3 tbsp. of prepared chicken meat (depending from leaf size) and put right in the middle of kale leaf, and make a wrap.
- When all wraps are made, remove them to nonstick baking pan and add tomato purée on to.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook for ~ 30 minutes.
- Serve with fresh salads and Greek yogurt (optional)