Today let’s make some great and healthy raw bars you can eat whenever you feel a little hungry or need a energy boost ⚡️
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g dates
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1tbsp honey
- 2,5 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Grind nuts, dates and cranberries in a food processor.
- Mix peanut butter with cacao and honey in the smooth consistency.
- Form energy bars ( I used 30 g per bar) and daub with peanut butter frosting.
- Put in freezer for 10 – 15 minutes.
Enjoy it and feel the energy boost !😊