Finally it’s Friday 😊 A day of the week, where you can spoil yourself with something not so skinny and healthy. So what about oven baked nachos and homemade guacamole??
Bring it on!!
#nachos and #homemade #guacamole
- 185 g Santa Maria nachos chips original
- 100 g Tex Mex shredded cheese
- 2 ripe avocado
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 pieces Santa Maria green jalapeño (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Line baking pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Put nachos on baking pan and add shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes. OBS! Check every minute, because you want slightly melted cheese, not burned 😊
- Meanwhile add all guacamole ingredients to food processor and blend until smooth.
Serve crispy nachos with delicious homemade guacamole and celebrate the weekend!