So here are the answer to your waiting …
- Gluten free brownies mix
- 100 ml rice milk
- 60 g butter
- 2 eggs
- Chocolate chips, strawberries for decoration
- Preheat oven until 180*C.
- Add brownies mix, melted butter, eggs and milk in a mixing bowl.
- Use a mixer with wire whip ( so the mixture incorporates with air) and mix until you get smooth consistency batter.
- Pour batter in a nonstick pan.
- Bake for ~ 25 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips on top while cake is warm and let it cool down.
- Serve with fresh strawberries or other berries.
Enjoy the deliciousness my friends!