Easy 30 minute meal
So let’s get started!
- 12 slices turkey bacon
- 1 cup bulgur
- 3 cups water
- Salt, pepper (after taste)
- Spring onions, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Spread bacon on baking pan and put it in the oven.
- Bake for ~ 20 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water to a soup pot and get water to boil.
- Take the pot off the stove and add bulgur and a half teaspoon of salt to boiling water and stir properly.
- Put a lid on and wait for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with some fresh salads or cooked veggies.