For these “bad boys” you can use whatever seeds you like. Just take charge of your creativity!
Meanwhile, I will share mine…
- 90 g Graham flour
- 85 g Sesame flour
- 60 g Olive oil
- 50 g Flax seeds
- 50 g Sunflower seeds
- 50 g Pumpkin seeds
- 25 g Chia seeds
- 25 g Quinoa
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 100 ml water
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Mix all ingredients together. Mixture should be slightly sticky to the touch.
- Spread mixture with fingers or roll out with rolling pin onto baking/wax paper thinly, about 3-4 mm.
- Bake for 20 minutes, but after first 5 minutes take out from oven and cut slightly with a knife, so later it’s easier to break into regular squares.
- Continue to bake the rest of the time.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool down. Break into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
Enjoy it and feel the superpower!