Easy and delicious lunch
… really tasty potato rosti with smoked salmon and cream cheese, decorated with some capers and Parmesan cheese flakes.
- 5 large potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 5 tbsp sesame flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- 200 g smoked salmon
- Parmesan cheese flakes
- Grate the potatoes and onion.
- Add flour, salt, pepper and mix everything very well.
- Add oil to hot frying pan.
- Form rosti (I used approx 2-3 teaspoons of mixture) and fry on both sides until brown and crispy.
- Top with a cream cheese, smoked salmon on top and add capers, Parmesan cheese for extra taste.
- Serve immediately!