Easiest peanut butter cookies ever! They taste heavenly and you need only 4 ingredients (for plain cookies ).
- 125 g smooth peanut butter
- 65 g sugar
- 1 egg, medium
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Optional ( I added for extra taste):
- 50 g dried cranberries
- Sunflower seeds (sprinkled on top)
- Preheat oven to 160C
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients (except sunflower seeds) until smooth consistency
- Line a baking pan with parchment
- Using teaspoon form cookies and sprinkle some sunflower seeds on top
- Bake for 15-20 min. or until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and cook down.
Enjoy it !