These small snack bites are the best! Healthy, refreshing and sooooo delicious. But most important – it takes no time to make them!
- 250 g plain Greek yogurt
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 100 g frozen blackberries
- 2 tbsp raw honey ( add more for extra sweetness)
- Kiwi for decoration (optional)
- Add 200 g Greek yogurt, berries and honey to a food processor and mix until smooth
- Cut kiwi in small pieces and put in the bottom of every ice cube form
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays (some of the yoghurt bites I made pouring half of the berry-yogurt mixture and half of the plain Greek yogurt, for some extra contrast)
- Freeze for a couple of hours
Here you have your delicious and healthy Yogurt Berry Bites.