Eastern is nearing us, so this is a great recipe for celebration table. Easy, delicious and healthy from bottom to top!
- Danish Buns (a.k.a danske boller) ( but you can use any Burger Bread)
- Pulled turkey* in slow cooker
- Different greens (salad, spring onions, etc.)
- Different vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, radish, etc.)
- Sweet Mango chutney ( or any other sauce you prefer)
- Piquant cream cheese for burger spread ( or use mayonnaise, butter or any other spread you prefer)
* Rub 2-4 medium turkey fillets with salt, pepper, dried Greek seasoning. Place in a slow cooker and cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Bake Danish Buns ( or use your preferred Burger Bread) in a small size
- Cut into half and spread piquant cream cheese on the both sides
- Fill with greens, veggies and pulled turkey. Add Mango Chutney or any sauce you like and burgers are ready!
Enjoy your Mini Burgers!