When you mix classic Apple Pie taste with Croissant looks, you get the most delicious Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls!
Don’t have time to make a dough? It’s really not a problem nowadays. You can buy any readymade dough in any grocery store near you! It will save you a LOT of time, especially in our busy everyday life. And there are so many choice options. For this recipe I used Tart Dough. So let’s get started!
Ingredients ( 8 rolls):
- 1 sheet refrigerated Tart dough, ( if you have extra time here’s a great homemade tart dough recipe http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/easy-tart-crust-109282)
- 3 medium apples, cut in wedges
- 25 g butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2tbsp cinnamon
- Egg for brushing
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Cut dough in 8 triangles ( it will be easier if you buy or make dough in round shape
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top of every roll
- Dip apple wedges into the melted butter and put 2 pieces on the wide end of each roll and…
- …. just Roll Them Up!
- Bake for about 20 min. until golden brown