Tortilla remain a staple food in Mexico and Central America, but have gained popularity and market share almost all around the world. Tortillas are commonly prepared with meat, mashed potatoes, cheese and other ingredients to make dishes as tacos, quesadillas and burritos.
It takes no time to have a delicious lunch/dinner. All you need is some tortillas, ground meat and fresh vegetables. Add salsa sauce, throw some jalapeño on top for extra spicy taste and you have a perfect meal ready to be served.
Ingredients ( for 10 tortilla bowls):
- 10 pcs. OldElPaso Stand’nStuff tortillas
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 can/250g Bonduelle Mexico Mix
- 250 g Old El Paso Medium Taco Salsa
- 1 medium cucumber
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- Santa Maria Green Jalapeños
- Parmesan cheese for extra taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- In a large sauce pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and add ground beef. Cook until it’s browned.
- Add 1 can of Bonduelle Mexico Mix and stir together. Cover with a lid and cook for 10 – 15 min. on a low/medium heat.
- Wrap tortilla Bowls into a aluminum foil and warm up in the oven for 7- 9 min.
- Fill up your taco bowls with beef, veggies and top it all with taco sauce. Here you have your delicious taco Bowls ready to be served!