I am not a person, who can spend many hours in the kitchen, just to bake a perfectly delicious cake. But I LOVE CAKES! So I have founded the best alternative – No Bake Cakes! Easy to make and taste just as wonderful as their baked counterparts.
This time I wanted to let my imagination control the whole process. And just look how beautiful everything came out!
Be creative and add other berries or nuts, to make this cake more personal.
- 6 pcs. medium dried apricots
- 8 pcs. large figs
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g hazelnuts
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 150 g dark chocolate, melted
- 150 g Philadelphia cream cheese, natural light
- 100 g bio heavy cream
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 100 g fresh raspberries
- 2 sheets gelatin
- In a powerful food processor (I personally use Kenwood) add apricots, figs, nuts and coconut oil. Mix until smooth consistency.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a cake form , add melted dark chocolate on top and chill in a refrigerator while making the filling.
- In a stand mixer, whip cream with sugar and vanilla sugar until stiff peaks are just about to form. Accurately, fold in cheese cream and raspberries. Stir prepared gelatin in the mixture (some good gelatin tips)
- Add cream mixture to chilled cake crust and spread evenly.
- For decoration, I used some dried raspberries and chocolate sprinkles (optional).
Enjoy your delicious piece of cake!