Summer is here and grilling season is opened! So here you have a great option for summer lunch or enjoy this easy and delicious Mediterranean Salad, when you’re having dinner parties outside. It’s flavorful, colorful and perfectly matches grilled chicken/fish meals.
- 150 g whole grain pasta
- Handful rucola
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, diced
- 60 g green olives, sliced
- 50 g sun dried tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tbsp feta in cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lime juice
- Salt and Pepper
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper
- In a large bowl toss together all the other ingredients, pour dressing over and toss
- For serving tip: top salad with fresh parsley, spring onion or basilica
Enjoy your summer salad!