Balsamic vinegar is one of the best things ever, if you want to give your meal a wonderful and unique flavor. And this recipe is a great example. A perfect side dish for any special occasion or just a simple lunch/dinner in itself.
- 650 g new potatoes, halved
- 150 g aspargus tips, halved
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- In a large roasting tin, add olive oil , balsamic vinegar and salt
- Add the potatoes and toss until coated fully
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, add aspargus (add a little extra olive oil) and toss to coat
- Cook for extra 15-20 minutes
- Serve with some fresh green salads aside!