So I’m back with an amazing recipe of these delicious and healthy chocolate cupcakes.
And the most important – it takes no time and effort to make them. Raw foodism aka raw food diet is about eating mostly or all unprocessed and uncooked foods so you get all the nutrients without the dangerous additives. And it becomes more and more popular among lots of people who are starting their healthy lifestyle.
Personally I’m not following the whole raw foodism concept, but I really enjoy variety of healthy snacks and desserts this diet offers you. So I can call my self a Raw Foodism Sweet Tooth 😊
So let me introduce you to your new favorite raw cupcake recipe!
Ingredients ( for 12 medium cupcakes):
For the cupcake crust:
- 50 g almonds
- 12 – 15 Medjool dates
- 50 g dried cranberries
- Pinch sea salt
For the chocolate filling:
- 1 can coconut milk, refrigerated
- 1 bar (~ 80 g) of organic dark chocolate (melted ) or 3 tbsp raw cacao for more deeper chocolate taste
- 2 tbsp maple or agave syrup (optional)
To make cupcake crust:
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined. Crust hast to slightly stick together.
- Grab your cupcake pan or individual forms and scoop your cupcake crust into each form. Press firmly down with fingers.
- Put in the fridge while making your filling.
To make the chocolate-filling:
- Scoop off the solid coconut cream from off the top, leaving the liquid behind for another use.
- Place the coconut cream, agave or maple syrup, and melted dark chocolate or raw cacao in a mixer and beat on high until whipped firmly.
- Take cupcake pan out of the fridge and begin scooping your filling into cupcake forms to the top.
- Top with fresh berries and refrigerate for approximately 1 – 2 hours.
Voilá! Your delicious Raw Cupcakes are ready.